[TCOD] Fwd: Fwd: The launch of TCOD and the TCOD mailing list!

Saulius Gražulis grazulis at ibt.lt
Thu Aug 29 13:22:47 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

it appears that the TCOD mailing list was not working properly, and it
took me a while to find the reason and to fix it, even after your bug
reports... The culprit seems to be wrong permissions on the server file
system.

I am forwarding the very first list announcement email to test the
mailing list and to have the announcement recorded in the TCOD archives.
If there are more problems, I'll investigate and fix them.

My apologies for this technical glitch.

Sincerely yours,
Saulius