[TCOD] Nature's "Scientific Data" publishes first computational data sets

Saulius Gražulis grazulis at ibt.lt
Wed Sep 17 12:34:37 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

you might have noticed the news -- Nature's "Scientific Data" published
their first Data Descriptor from the field of computational chemistry
this week: http://www.nature.com/articles/sdata201422.

As fas as TCOD goes, I wonder how these computations could/should be
reflected in TCOD? We also see the example of what people are doing, so
we can organise TCOD at least this good (or better :).

For what I see, the publication data corresponds to our agreed level 0
description with some additional details; so if the structures were of
the crystalline state, we could ingest them into TCOD at this level of
detail. With levels 1 and 2, TCOD would be provide even more information
for automated processing.

What you think?

Regards,
Saulius

--
Dr. Saulius Gražulis
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Graiciuno 8