[TCOD] NoMaD

Saulius Gražulis grazulis at ibt.lt
Thu Apr 2 06:16:53 UTC 2015

Hi, Linas,

very interesting! Many thanks for the reference.

On 2015-04-01 20:41, Linas Vilciauskas wrote:
> TCOD'ers,
> Just wanted to draw your attention to the new initiative to store
> theoretical results:
> http://nomad-repository.eu/cms/
>
> And the "first use of it":
> http://journals.aps.org/prl/pdf/10.1103/PhysRevLett.114.105503

At a bare minimum, TCOD records should be linked to such external
databases when appropriate. Since I am a crystallographer, I view at
TCOD more from structural perspective, but of course all sorts of
material data and property descriptors can be included or externally
linked into TCOD.

There was not much trafic on the list recently, by there is a work being
done under the hood: Andrius is working at the COD-TCOD-AiiDA
connections at the Nicola Marzari's lab, and I am (slowly,
unfortunately) to describe and include Chris' data. I hope I'll get to
you soon with more interesting news :)

Regards,
Saulius

--
Dr. Saulius Gražulis
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Graiciuno 8