[TCOD] Presenting TCOD at the IUCr 23rd Congress?

Daniel Chateigner daniel.chateigner at ensicaen.fr
Mon Feb 10 13:55:48 UTC 2014

Wouldn't be the place (I mean as soon as in the abstract) to call for
disussion around the terminology to be used in the future ? In such a
way that people not going to Montreal could find in the abstract book an
address to straightly  propose.

Also, I would like to recall MPOD (http://www.materialproperties.org/),
against which calculated properties from DFT ... could test their
validity amongst measured ones. This Open Database just recently
duplicated on a Mexican mirror (http://mpod.cimav.edu.mx): it now offers
surface representations of 2nd and 4th order tensors (see for instance
the view 3D at http://mpod.cimav.edu.mx/dataitem/1000080/)

cheers
daniel

--

Daniel Chateigner
Professeur, Université de Caen Basse-Normandie
daniel.chateigner at ensicaen.fr
http://www.ecole.ensicaen.fr/~chateign/danielc/
Full-Profile Search-Match: http://cod.iutcaen.unicaen.fr/
Material Properties OIpen Database (MPOD): http://www.materialproperties.org/